Creating Memorable Moments

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Spring Easel Card-3

Hi everyone, I am here again today with another Spring themed easel card. This card is again made using my Cricut maker. Can you believe that I had to cut more than 50 mats to get all the details (56 to be precise), crazy right... 
I know you can use something called snap mat on your iPhone/iPad cricut app but but I do not have iPhone/iPad. Also I find I am more comfortable using a laptop or a desktop while designing.  

Spring Easel Card

Here I used 65lb card stock of various colours, foam pop dots of various sizes, glue, foam board strips (for the frame) and Cricut maker for cutting. All the images are from design space.


Spring Easel card

Hope you do enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy making them !!
P.s: Comments and feedback will really be appreciated






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TinyTortoiseCreations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena