Creating Memorable Moments

Monday, May 3, 2021

Dragonflies

Hi Everyone,
I am here today with another shadow box. The image is from design space. I thought it was perfect for spring. I think I've told you all how much I love spring. 
Though this image was perfect...but I felt it needed more colours, so this is my take on it.


Also as you see I have made both of these a bit different. On the top image you see the black outline of the dragonflies is different from the dragonflies in the image below, It's because I was experimenting to see if permanent vinyl will stick to glitter card stock and how will it look. I think it looks pretty nice and also stuck very well.
On both the projects I used 65lb solid core card stock and glitter card stock from Recollections and Cricut, printed card stock for the background and various size foam pop dots as spacers. 


Hope you enjoy this shadow box as much as I enjoyed...

Check Free File folder for the link. 
If you are a Cricut access member it will cut for free.
Please do not share the digital file. For personal use only.
P.s: Comments and feedback is very much appreciated..   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TinyTortoiseCreations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena