Creating Memorable Moments

Monday, May 3, 2021

Parchment/ Vellum Embossed Card

Hi Everyone,
Today I wanted to share a card that I had made many years ago... way before I got my first Cricut or even knew a machine like Cricut existed. I made this card when I was living in India. While going through some of my cook books the other day I found this card tucked in. It brings back lots of memories, who knew making cards would become so much easier...
 

Anyway the flower and leaves were done on parchment paper and coloured using oil pastels. You draw on the back of the parchment paper using white ink and then emboss it using a ball point embossing tool.  As you start embossing, you will see that the parchment paper starts turns white. Once you have finished embossing you colour and blend it using blending medium. You colour on the back too. Once finished turn over and see the magic.... It can then be mounted on card stock.


Hope you enjoy my cards as much I enjoy making them!!
P.s: Comments and feedback is very much appreciated. 
                                                      



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TinyTortoiseCreations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena