Creating Memorable Moments

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Flower Box Card

 


Hi Friends!
 For my very first post I wanted to show you this flowery box card I made few weeks ago. I made it because it reminded me of spring and all the colours it brings along with it. It was for my daughter's music teacher as a get well soon card. 



I like the idea of pop up box cards because of their 3d effect. Most of the images are from Cricut Design space. I used Cricut maker to cut. The card can be folded flat and put in an envelope for easy mailing. 
Hope you Enjoy this card as much as I Enjoyed creating it!!

P.s. I have posted link to this project under Free Files Folder if you want to make it. I would love to know how it comes out. 
It will be free to make for Cricut Access subscribers. 
Please do not share this digital file. For personal use only.
     





2 comments:

  1. I have looked all over the internet on how to assemble this beautiful pop-up card. I acquired it initially on the Cricut app and have cut the pieces to make four cards - BUT - I do not understand how to assemble this! Can you help me? cathyacampbell@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have sent you an e-mail. Hope it helps. Disha

    ReplyDelete

© TinyTortoiseCreations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena