Creating Memorable Moments

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Easel Spring Card-2

 Hi everyone, 

How have you all been doing? It's been long since I have posted or written anything. I have been crazy busy and a bit lazy here with covid vaccinations and my daughters schools.....

So anyway here I am. I have been still experimenting with my easel cards. 

This is another one I created. I am super happy the way it came out. But the sad part is, I realised my file for this project is now corrupted after the latest update of Cricut design space. So I will not be able to share this project until I remake the whole thing over again. 


Easel Card

This is how it looks when you open and make it stand. It folds flat for easy mailing. All the images here were from design space, cut using my Cricut maker. The birds and the grasshopper were print and cut.


Easel Card

The side view to see how it is standing.  



Below you can see the cut pieces and the assembly. This is just to give you the basic idea of what and how I did.








Hope you enjoy this card as much I enjoyed making it!
P.s: Comments and feedback will really be appreciated....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TinyTortoiseCreations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena