Creating Memorable Moments

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Spring Easel Card


Hi Everyone,
Hope you all are doing well. 
I sure had a very busy weekend and a very busy week so far. So I have been trying something new... I saw these easel cards sometime ago on the internet, I really wanted to try them out. 
Then while browsing the internet for ideas I came across Kittie Caracciolo's website (Kittie Kraft) and loved her cards. 
Though I loved her cards I wanted to create something different. The lights in my brain clicked on and here we are.

A perfect card for spring, mothers day or just because...

This is my take on easel card. I am very happy the way it came out. I think it's a perfect card for spring or for Mothers day. 


All the images are cut out of card stock. 
For the frame I used foam board cut into 1/4 inch wide long strips.
I used pop dots of different sizes to give the 3d effect.


Hope you do enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it !!!
P.s: Comments and feedback will really be appreciated....

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TinyTortoiseCreations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena