Creating Memorable Moments

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Spring Owl Box Card

Hi Everyone, hope you all are doing well.
I am here again with another Spring themed box card. I thoroughly enjoy making cards with little intricate details, so that every time you look at the card you find something new.
It folds flat for easy mailing. This is again made using my Cricut maker. The butterflies were cut using a punching machine set I have had... I don't know maybe for 8 to 10 years I guess.   

Box Card






At the back of the card I for the golden border I used Foil transfer kit for maker and drew with purple glitter pen using the drawing option. You don't have to use either of them if you don't have any.

 
 Hope You enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed creating it.

P.s: Check Free File Folder for the link for this card. If you are design space member, it will cut for free. 
Please do not share this digital file. For personal use only.

Feedback and comments are appreciated.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TinyTortoiseCreations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena