Creating Memorable Moments

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Owl Shadow box

This is a 10 layered svg owl file. I loved the way it came out. Here I used Bazzill cardstock of two different shades of brown, pop dots of different sizes, my cricut maker with premium fine point blade. The size of the shadow box was 12x12inch.


I made this in two different colours. For the white one I used recollections plain white cardstock and cricut glitter cardstock. Also for the white owl I used 13x13inch frame. 
This svg file again was bought on Etsy from FabricutVectorFiles, as I have still not mastered making my own svg file. Maybe some day- keeping my fingers crossed!!


Most of these shadow boxes I create go to Wild Wings, which is a not-for-profit organisation. Here they take care of wild birds (including birds of prey) which were injured at some point and would not survive in the wild on their own. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TinyTortoiseCreations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena