Creating Memorable Moments

Friday, May 21, 2021

Baby Dresser- Side Step Card

Hey Everyone, 
It's been a long time since I have posted or written anything. 
Last few weeks just flew by. 
My in-laws were over from Canada for a few days. Had a really nice time with them as we have not seen them for more than a year and a half in person. Then it was my older daughter's birthday. She turned 15!... gosh I feel old. But any way here I am...
 I made this card for a friend who had a baby boy. This was also my first time trying to make side step card. Making this card was a lot of fun and learned a lot of new stuff.

Baby Dresser- Side Step Card

What I really enjoyed making were the teeny tiny clothes. It reminded me of my girls when they were babies.

Baby Dresser- Side Step Card

  Here I used few different types of card stocks, double sided foam dots for 3d element, and my cricut maker of course....                 

Baby Dresser- Side Step Card

Hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy making them. 

P.s. Look for the link for this card under Free Files. If you are a Cricut access member it will cut for free.
Please do not share this digital file. For personal use only.
Feedback and Comments are appreciated..  
  













 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TinyTortoiseCreations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena