Creating Memorable Moments

Monday, June 14, 2021

Shadow Boxes- Part 1



 Hi Everyone, 
Last few days I was busy making shadow boxes for one of my daughter. She will be finishing her primary school and be going into elementary school. Gosh time flies... I remember when she was born, can't believe she will be in 3rd grade next academic year. So we wanted to give something special to her teachers as a thank you and I do not believe in giving gift cards. I feel gift cards are very impersonal but this is completely me, so please do not take it personally. 
So here are the shadow boxes I made. 
These were designed by Cindy Duke and I added my own flair to them. They were cut using my Cricut Maker. The shadow boxes are all 8x8 inches. Here I used 65-80 lb core coloured cardstock from recollections and cricut. In some I used cricut glitter cardstock and glitter permanent vinyl. To stick them I used foam pop dots, spray glue and Aleenens original tacky glue.

Bee/Hive Shadow Box

Wolf

Giraffe

Butterfly

Turtle

Hope you enjoyed seeing them as much I enjoyed creating them!!
Comments & feedback are always appreciated...





















 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© TinyTortoiseCreations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena